§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Liftric GmbH, Julius-Hatry-Straße 1, 68163 Mannheim, Germany, Authorized Representatives: Thorsten Knöller, Benjamin John (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (for this purpose c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Certainly, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact data: Liftric GmbH, Julius-Hatry-Straße 1, 68163 Mannheim, email@example.com.
§ 6 MatomoThis website uses the web analytics service Matomo (formerly Piwik) to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible party exclusively on its server in the EU. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser.
This website uses Matomo with the extension " IP Anonymization". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a specific person. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us.
The Matomo program is an open-source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at piwik.org/privacy/policy.
§ 7 HubspotWe use Hubspot to analyze our website. This allows us to constantly optimize the website and make it more user-friendly. In addition, we use the analysis to optimize our advertising offer for you.
HubSpot is a software company from the USA with a branch in Ireland. Contact: HubSpot, 2nd Floor 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland, Phone: +353 1 5187500.
Hubspot is an integrated software solution that we use to cover various aspects of our online marketing. These include:
email marketing, social media publishing & reporting, reporting, contact management (e.g. user segmentation & CRM), landing pages and contact forms.
As part of optimizing our marketing efforts, Hubspot may collect and process the following data:
- Geographic location
- Browser type
- Navigation information
- Referral URL
- Performance data
- Information about how often the application is used
- Login information for the HubSpot subscription service
- Files that are displayed on site
- Domain names
- Pages viewed
- Aggregate usage
- Operating system version
- Internet service provider
- IP address
- Device identifier
- Duration of visit
- Where the application was downloaded from
- Operating system
- Events that occur within the application
- Access times
- Clickstream data
- Device model and version
The legal basis of the processing is your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
In the context of processing via HubSpot, data may be transmitted to the USA. We only use Hubspot with your prior express consent pursuant to Art. 49 (1) (a) GDPR.
§ 8 Google FontsOn our website, we use Google Fonts. These are the "Google Fonts" of the company Google Inc. Google Fonts (formerly Google Web Fonts) is a directory of over 800 fonts that Google makes available to your users free of charge.
With Google Fonts we can use fonts on our own website and do not have to upload them to our own server. Google Fonts is an important component to keep the quality of our website high. All Google Fonts are automatically optimized for the web and this saves data volume and is a big advantage especially for mobile use. When you visit our site, the low file size ensures a fast-loading time. Furthermore, Google Fonts are secure web fonts. Different image synthesis systems (rendering) in different browsers, operating systems and mobile devices can lead to errors. Such errors can sometimes visually distort texts or entire web pages. Thanks to the fast Content Delivery Network (CDN), there are no cross-platform problems with Google Fonts. Google Fonts supports all major browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera) and works reliably on most modern mobile operating systems, including Android 2.2+ and iOS 4.2+ (iPhone, iPad, iPod). So, we use the Google Fonts so that we can present our entire online service as beautifully and consistently as possible.
The legal basis for the use of google fonts is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
When you visit our website, the fonts are reloaded via a Google server. Through this external call, data is transmitted to the Google servers. In this way, Google also recognizes that you or your IP address is visiting our website. The Google Fonts API is designed to reduce the use, storage, and collection of end-user data to what is necessary for proper font delivery. API, by the way, stands for "Application Programming Interface" and is used, among other things, as a data transmitter in software.
Google Fonts stores CSS and font requests at Google. Through the collected usage figures, Google can determine how well the individual fonts are received. Google publishes the results on internal analysis pages, such as Google Analytics. In addition, Google also uses data from its own web crawler to determine which websites are using Google fonts. This data is published to the Google Fonts BigQuery database. Entrepreneurs and developers use Google's BigQuery web service to examine and move large amounts of data.
Through each Google Font request, information such as language settings, IP address, browser version, browser screen resolution, and browser name are also automatically transmitted to Google servers. Whether this data is also stored cannot be clearly determined or is not clearly communicated by Google.
Google stores requests for CSS assets for one day on its servers, which are mainly located outside the EU.
Font files are stored by Google for one year. Google thus pursues the goal of fundamentally improving the loading time of websites.
The data that Google stores for one day or one year cannot simply be deleted. The data is automatically transmitted to Google when the page is called up. In order to delete this data prematurely, you must contact Google support at https://support.google.com/?hl=de&tid=121654627. Data storage prevents you in this case only if you do not visit our site.
Which data is basically collected by Google and what this data is used for, you can also read at google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy.